Get Fit Lake City
1. Federal, state, and local laws pertaining to the possession, consumption, and distribution of alcohol and controlled substances will be enforced. All persons and vehicles are subject to search in accordance with federal, state, and local laws
2. Drinking games and apparatuses are not
3. Glass is prohibited.
4. Pets are prohibited.
5. Solicitation is prohibited without permission from Altrusa International of Lake City.
6. Individuals must leave the tailgate area after the event concludes.
7. All individuals are required to clean their designated areas and dispose of trash properly.
8. Companies may have their own music at their tent (i.e. iPod or boom box) so long as the music is not disturbing others.
Tailgating at Florida Gateway College is one of the highlights of the event. To ensure a safe and fun environment for everyone, please review the guidelines regarding campus rules for tailgating.
Tailgating is defined as all festive and family-friendly activities which occur within a designated area provided that such activities do not impede traffic, safety, or the flow of emergency vehicles.
Floirda Gateway College and Altrusa of Lake City reserve the right to restrict any vehicle or person for reasons of safety. Violation of any guidelines may result in removal from FGC grounds. Failure to cooperate with staff or security officials may result in forfeiture of ALL tailgating privileges. Individuals who interfere with the rights of others will be asked to cease such interference, and may be removed from FGC grounds. Such behavior includes, but is not limited to, the use of loud, abusive language, and behavior that prevent others from enjoying tailgating and the event.
You might ask how can one tailgate at Corporate Cup event. But I will tell you it won't be much different than tailgating at a College football game. Instead of cheering on your favorite football team, you will cheer on your fellow employees in their competitive events.
It's hanging out, drinking a beer or two, and eating some great food. It is conveniently located near the competitive events - so you won't have to walk far after you completed an event.
In the spirit of fun and camaraderie, we encourage teams to decorate their team tailgating area as they see fit. So it’s time to recognize those tailgating skills. Teams will be judged by division and 1st place finishers will be recognized as the winner in the Team Tailgate Contest. Décor, themes and overall spirit will be part of the contest criteria.
No need to enter, just do your thing and judges will make their rounds throughout the morning to see all of the fun stuff happening in your space!
Tailgate areas are free and selected on a first-come, first serve basis and teams may utilize two parking spaces. Setup for all tailgating areas will take place Saturday, April 22 between noon and 3:00pm. All traffic must be removed from the designated tailgating are by 3:00 p.m. Tailgating is only permitted in designated areas.
Copyright © Get Fit Lake City